Draper Clear Aligners
Your Clear Path to A Straighter Smile
Like many people living around Draper, you may want to straighten your smile but don't love the thought of sporting traditional metal braces.
With Spark and Invisalign clear aligners from Draper Elite Orthodontics, you can get a straighter smile with a treatment that no one will notice.
Our Clear Aligner Process at Draper Elite Orthodontics
1. Come in for Your Smile Consultation
- At your first free consultation, Dr. Streiff will sit down with you and assess the current state of your teeth and listen to your desired results.
- We'll also discuss your financial needs to ensure your treatment fits your budget.
- If Dr. Streiff determines that clear aligners from Spark or Invisalign are the best solution to help you get the smile you want, we'll discuss the financial options and treatment plans that best fit your situation.
2. Make a Plan
- Our Draper Elite Orthodontics team will take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your treatment plan.
- We'll use a computerized program to design a personalized series of clear, comfortable, removable aligners that will shift your teeth in stages towards a beautifully straight smile.
- Dr. Streiff designs each set of clear aligners to adjust your teeth and align your bite. You can even see a digital projection of your final results before you start treatment.
3. Wear Your Almost-Invisible Braces
- After receiving your Spark or Invisalign aligners, you should wear them as much as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing, and brushing.
- You'll come into our Draper office for checkups every four to six weeks to get your new sets of aligners and for
- Dr. Streiff to check the progress of your teeth. These checkups are generally quick and painless because you won't have any wires to check or tighten.
A Modern Approach to Orthodontics
At Draper Elite Orthodontics, you can get a great smile with a treatment that doesn't get in the way of your life. The best part is that most people won't even know that you're straightening your teeth.
Treatment with clear aligners takes a modern approach to straightening teeth. Spark and Invisalign use custom-made aligners that Dr. Streiff creates just for you. These aligners are made of smooth, comfortable, and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth.
Wearing the aligners will gently move your teeth into place based on the exact movements Dr. Streiff plans for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You pop in a new set of aligners every two weeks until your treatment is complete.
Clear aligners have vastly improved over the years and can be used to handle various simple and complex cases. From crowding to spacing, underbite to overbite, Dr. Streiff can use Spark or Invisalign clear aligners to help you reach your ideal smile.
Great for Teens
At Draper Elite Orthodontics, we want our teen patients to be excited about starting their journey towards straighter teeth, and clear aligners with Spark or Invisalign make that happen.
Whether you’re a musician, an athlete, a thespian, class president, or anything else, you’ll be able to participate in all your activities without the barrier that traditional braces might present.
And, since Spark and Invisalign aligners are made of clear plastic and almost invisible, your friends probably won’t even know you’re wearing them.
Differences Between Braces & Invisalign
There's a lot to consider when it comes to clear aligner therapy. Most Spark and Invisalign patients at Draper Elite Orthodontics enjoy shorter checkups, fewer appointments, more straightforward oral hygiene, and fewer emergency visits.
However, the system's biggest pro can also be a con—the fact that the aligners are removable. Your cooperation is essential, whether you have braces or clear aligners, but there are some added responsibilities with Spark and Invisalign.
Since braces are attached to your teeth, they do the heavy lifting to keep your treatment progressing. With Spark and Invisalign, you need to do a little extra work during your treatment so your trays can be their most effective.
You'll need to manage your wear time, keep your aligners clean, and swap them out for the next aligner in the series. You need to be sure that you can do this before committing to treatment with clear aligners.
Like traditional metal braces, Dr. Streiff recommends wearing a retainer after your clear aligner treatment to maintain your new alignment and confident new smile.
Talk to Us About Clear Aligners
Spark and Invisalign are great options for those who want subtle, effective treatment, and Dr. Streiff can advise you about the treatment options that best fit your teeth, bite, and lifestyle.
Schedule your free consultation at our Draper office to learn if Spar or Invisalign is right for you.